Slideshow

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Noah's Memorial Classic #2

The 2nd Annual Noah's Memorial Classic took place on Monday July 9th at Medina Golf and Country Club. We were surrounded by 250 family and friends on an absolutely beautiful, sunny summer day to honor Noah. Everything went so well - we were so happy with how the event turned out. We want to thank everyone who came, donated, etc. We are so grateful that we are able to do this event for Noah each year. It takes the support of family and friends to make this event so successful! 


We are still awaiting a final total as to how much was made but I do know that we were able to raise a lot of money for some amazing charities: CJ Foundation for SIDS, Faith's Lodge, and the Children's Hospital of MN. I will update with a final total as soon as I have it. 


I'm also waiting for pictures from West Meadow Photography, our event photographer! In the meantime, here are some pictures from Joey Tichenor Photography, who also helped with some group shots on the course! Enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. i love that pic of you guys. i'm so glad that Noah's event went so well. you are doing such great things in Noah's honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed the event. Spreading the news/info everywhere I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to connect. We just lost our son to SIDS and your blog gives me hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Go'Briens-
    I am SO incredibly sorry to hear about your son. Please email me - I would love to connect with you.
    jennarogers15@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed the event. Spreading the news/info everywhere I can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could advertise your company by adding as many facebook likes as you can, as folks constantly seek brands as well as items that have great deal of sort on facebook. buying usa facebook likes

    ReplyDelete